AI Assistant
Tellurometer model ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Tellurometer model MRA 101 trying to find the value of it

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
960 Views
AthenaAnn
(@athenaann)
Posts: 1
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

I came across a tellurometer model MRA 101 and purchased it because it looked cool.  Now that I found out what it is, Im wanting to prob sell it but I cant find anything like it thats sold really.  This one seems to be the spare unit that was bought to have for backup if the main one broke and this doesnt look to have been used.  The service record booklet is pristine and  so is the manual.  The serial number on it is 936.  I know its outdated and the tech prob isnt used anymore but from what Ai told me it could be used for lot of other things like monitoring space for radio wave signals or bouncing the beam off the moon , he called it moonbounce.  He even said that you could talk to someone at the other end of this if you were miles apart  and you could be like your own microwave tower for wi fi.  I havent even tried to turn it on and not going too though because i dont understand how to do any of that stuff but it sounds really fun thing to do if I did know how.  I would love to have my own radio telescope or even my own  pirate radio station, who wouldnt. Can anyone tell me what the value might be to this, Ai said like $100 , that sounded really low for something pristine from 1964 .  He gave me this website and told me to post my question on here, so here I am.  I would appreciate any information anyone could share, learning about it has been extremely interesting .


 
Posted : February 9, 2026 6:46 am