Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Although G.L. c. 183A does not specifically require either a site plan or an elevation (which shows the side of the building), it is good practice to ...
br>From Section 8, Requirements of the Master Deed:(b) A description of the land on which the building or buildings and improvements are located.(c) A...
hubs for tripod stabilitythose hubs are great when you have to setup in a salt marsh too
Not that it is the definitive answer, but who has the files?
Show both lines. Get the legal opinion. Can an abutter file an S petition? Your client must decide if that is in his best interest to pursue the ad...
i could sell little piece of cape cod.... any takers? i am willing to part with 144 of those little lots...
lispleaning lisp has been on my listhow much effort will it be?
nice that they had nails there
I like to keep a small paint bottle filled with white latex paint for PKs / MAGs and RR Spikes. A nice small inconspicuous white circle with a rusted...
For all you other guys...I have not chatted with Vannozzi in quite a while and I see no need in bringing up some case where I know nothing.I agree, th...
For all you other guys...The Torrens system is a real funny thing. A Judge decrees the plan. It is set in stone and after one year there is no going...
The engineering department has once again changed it's policy from holding record math to holding monuments. They will continue to do so until sued o...
I had to go back 10 years to a memo i wrote regarding the EC I mentioned above. I did the work for one unit owned by... let's say Mr. Smith.The neigh...
sounds like individual units with individual BFEsbut the last one i worked on like that only left me with questionsonly one unit was in the floodplain...
that's a tough oneverbal is not having the paper in hand
not about you donmy proposal was submitted one day before the due datethe other proposal was submitted two days after the due datei just have to wonde...
we have a case where another firm was awarded their proposal for setting a couple dozen monuments. their estimate was pennies lower than mine and sub...