Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
sirveyr
Free
Joined: July 24, 2012 7:32 pm
Follow
RE: ROBOT
I don't know how one can survey efficiently without a robot these days. Get a S6 with the active track prism. You will wonder why you ever had an I-...
13 years ago
Forum
RE: A better way to measure HI?
S6Folding 6' rulerSlant measure markDon't over think it, dude. 😉
13 years ago
Forum
RE: Procedure question
In Michigan, we have CORS single-base.Begin job in SPC projection.Use NTRIP rover to obtain SPC on "random point". Shot from a minimum of three CORS....
13 years ago
Forum
RE: New Ohio CBL-the way they should be!
CBLJohn,Do you have any idea what this cost the ODOT? I like the pillar idea. Very cool!
13 years ago
Forum
RE: Looking for loose leaf field book paper
Rite in the Rain (Loose Leaf)
13 years ago
Forum
RE: Feature Code Library's....
I use a FCL when collecting feature and attribute data for pipe line as-builts. I am running Spectra Precision Survey Pro 5.2.1. I extract the data a...
13 years ago
Forum
RE: Geoid 2012 for Topcon and TDS/Spectra Precision
Thanks for posting this. I have been scouring the interweb for a GGF version of G12_US.
14 years ago
Forum
Page 7 / 7
Prev