Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Probably just need to leave this up here.?ÿ ????ÿ
Out there on the interwebs it also says the 48s weren't meant to be taken apart.?ÿ I believe them, tried it twice now, and that never worked.?ÿ Glad s...
Apparently you can edit the receive frequencies on the Trimble radios.?ÿ Have to bring it to the dealer to edit the transmit frequencies. ?ÿ
There's that. Currently living thin chicken soup after an extraction.?ÿ Would it be too much to ask for a recipe card for those thorns ??ÿ
Went to the dentist today. Just realized no one put down tooth extractions, bridges crowns, fillings, root canals. Seems like these would take your m...
Some of the best horror/sci-fi movies had that as a lead in .. Hey there's a town up there, where are we ? I don't know, it doesn't show up on the m...
I know very little about PLSS.?ÿ I know six townships is pretty huge, which makes me wonder what authority these folks have to delineate property the...