AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: 1954-vintage County Line Monument

"No, the county road is fenced on both sides and doesn't have livestock running in it"That just shot my theory all to hell.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: 1954-vintage County Line Monument

I'm gonna' guess that monument also doubles as a scratching post for the livestock on that property. I don't think it's the fence moving it all that m...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Shortcut Menu

Doesn't the space bar repeat the last command? Not hard to miss the space bar.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Never seen this before (Texas)

WOW! I didn't pay enough attention while reading that. I thought i had read the surveyor had labeled the boundary on his client's tract as "ostensibl...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Never seen this before (Texas)

"It was a map that purported to be of a survey made on the ground that delineated what it called the 'ostensible survey lines'"So basically y'all are ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Quality Survey Monuments - Found these today

Looking at the second photo you get the feeling pipes are getting pretty cheap about eight feet further back.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: THE USA ARE CHASING ME FOR A 2005 TAX RETURN

Confirm Your PrizeEarly remittance of fee in full guarantees you One of three prizes1) Space Shuttle Commander2) Full U.S. citizenship3) One of Ten-Th...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: This just gets me

Dave, I was more interested in the fact that someone with two years in "land planning" or real estate, and a high school diploma was gonna qualify to ...

16 years ago
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 605
Page 139 / 139