AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Agressive rural water companies

I feel about rural water, like Ted feels about listening to Obama sing. T'aint good!After hearing many stories, when rural water gets here, I will mov...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 1231
Reply
RE: Ahhhhh!

HC, that's funny!Are you also 6th PM?N

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Ahhhhh!

I think my instrument man lied to me. Well, the survey is not really all that important... I mean, if the _____ does not get approval, then we cannot ...

16 years ago
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 10
Views: 984
Reply
RE: The fence is ON the line...

JB, just food for thought...We are surveyors. We deal in facts.The facts are: Property line is centered on the posts.The WIRE is attached to the SIDE ...

16 years ago
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 577
Reply
RE: Note on plat

Well, I'll be!I generally agree with the note... for about 3 surveys out of a thousand. And, Ted is probably right.... about a few surveys that would ...

16 years ago
Page 520 / 527