AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 3, 2026 3:04 pm
Topics: 2296 / Replies: 23720
Reply
RE: Explaining elevation-related issues to the general public

@murphy You may have been talking with distant relatives of mine. It took five generations to get any to move very far from the first generation's ...

5 months ago
Reply
RE: Significant numbers

@lurker However, there have been maybe 1000 views in those recent five days but absolutely no one has chosen to offer a comment of any kind. We ne...

5 months ago
Reply
RE: Significant numbers

This thread started a week ago but all of the comments were made in the first two days. There are approximately 2500 views so far but the meat of the...

5 months ago
Reply
RE: Let's discuss ingress/egress easements

This thread has nearly 1700 views in its first week, but, all of the comments were made in the first two days. "computer" searches like the words in ...

5 months ago
Reply
RE: Before noon on Monday or after noon on Friday

The thread title must not interest "computer" searches. Human searches differ from "computer" searches. Keep that in mind when you create new posts....

5 months ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Significant numbers

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 I sleep well every night because I chose to nev...

5 months ago
Reply
RE: PLSS survey template "Cheat sheet"

Give them a small magnifying glass at the same time. At one time I had a small pocket watch with the cover being a magnifying glass. That was handi...

5 months ago
Reply
RE: It's that time of year

@andy-nold In 1966 Topeka, Kansas was hit by a big tornado that was on the ground all the way from the southwest corner of the city to the northeas...

5 months ago
Reply
RE: Let's discuss ingress/egress easements

There are many misunderstandings about easements. One of the more bizarre cases I ever encountered involved an easement that went through the middle ...

5 months ago
Reply
RE: Let's discuss ingress/egress easements

Most ingress/egress easement descriptions I have read over the decades have used a centerline description and a stated width being so many feet either...

5 months ago
Reply
RE: Man sues NC Survey Board after being issued cease and desist for flying drone

@murphy I appreciate your use of: from folks who don't know what they don't know. I used those same words recently to describe a certain employee...

5 months ago
Reply
RE: Let's discuss ingress/egress easements

Thanks to all of you for your comments. This is a real word situation. It appears on a survey I was reviewing generally for conformance to the Stat...

5 months ago
Reply
RE: Let's discuss ingress/egress easements

In this scenario the tract being separated is completely surrounded by the parent tract and the existing path is entirely on the parent tract. There ...

5 months ago
Reply
RE: It's that time of year

The TV weather crew broke in to normal programming two hours and twenty minutes ago and stayed on continuously following the tornado on the ground. I...

5 months ago
Page 22 / 1301