AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 11, 2026 4:20 pm
Topics: 2298 / Replies: 23739
Reply
RE: Belgian new member

?ÿ Welcome.?ÿ Check in daily to see what all is happening here.?ÿ Nearly any topic you might think of has been tackled once or a dozen times alrea...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Easements (in VA in particular)

An easement takes away a certain fraction of the bundle of rights a landowner possesses and hands them over to whomever buys out the initial entity in...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Corner Crossing

Daughter and her hubby are looking at moving to the St. Pete area in a couple of years from Misery (That's Missouri to some people).?ÿ Daughter appear...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Corner Crossing

@mathteacher?ÿ A thousand times I say "Sorry about that." Our area has been infested with a couple of filthy rich doctors from South Carolina buying...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Do you know any good advertisers?

Amen, Brother Brad, amen.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Corner Crossing

@jitterboogie?ÿ I'm probably wrong here, but, I imagine their damages are based on loss of potential income because the corner crossing hunters are n...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Easements (in VA in particular)

A ten-foot easement just inside the back lines of identical lots in a typical rectangular block is one thing.?ÿ A one-hundred foot wide easement curvi...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Must Know Tactic For Getting Your Truck Unstuck Self Recovery

One time when stuck it would have taken a half mile of strap to reach to anything that might have been big enough to move us the 25 feet necessary to ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Must Know Tactic For Getting Your Truck Unstuck Self Recovery

Uh. No.?ÿ Not where I'm going to be when I am officially stuck.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Do you know any good advertisers?

Certain state societies should promote their programming here.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Easements (in VA in particular)

"The solution to this problem is fully monumenting the run of the easement. Then you know just where it is." Ah, but, you don't know where it is if y...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Easements (in VA in particular)

Just tossing this discussion out there to be chewed upon. There is a big difference between a small, short easement and one that runs across four sta...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Easements (in VA in particular)

The cost of a true boundary survey of each tract is miniscule relative to the benefit derived by the benefit holder over the life of said easement, wh...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Easements (in VA in particular)

As a landowner, I will fight to have an EXACT DESCRIPTION?ÿ of the part of my land on which I will have limitations as to what I can do on that land F...

4 years ago
Page 145 / 1302