AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 11, 2026 3:44 am
Topics: 2298 / Replies: 23739
Reply
RE: How do you operate ?

@fairbanksls?ÿ Understand completely.?ÿ Invited myself to the office Christmas party, then forgot to show up, so it never happened.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Consistent, but still wrong

I almost committed a similar error many years ago.?ÿ It was the final reading (aloud) when I heard myself say 27.?ÿ A number from 23 to 26 would have ...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 1279
Reply
RE: LOMA forms question

I called the magic FEMA help line number.?ÿ Explained what I needed.?ÿ A minute or two later I received an email.?ÿ It gave me the forms to use.?ÿ Bot...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 888
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 619
Reply
RE: I've been working on the railroad...

Recently watched one of the movies made to project Bonanza into the future a few decades with grandchildren coming to the ranch that was being maintai...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring -ish

Once upon a time that is how I tackled every new opportunity.?ÿ Not so much anymore.?ÿ Stress is a killer.?ÿ Avoid as much of it as you can.?ÿ Keep yo...

4 years ago
Page 137 / 1302