AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geeoddmike
geeoddmike
@geeoddmike
Free
Joined: September 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Topics: 188 / Replies: 1368
Reply
RE: China Launched Two Beidou Satellites Saturday

BeiDou Interface Control Document available here:

11 years ago
Reply
RE: HTDP tool

Lee D, post: 329267, member: 7971 wrote: Stupid question time... I thought that the current IGS08, ITRF, and WGS84 datums were pretty much aligned wit...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: HTDP tool

The HTDP tool incorporates officially adopted transformation parameters. You can sort through the source file (a FORTRAN file included in the download...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Projects Ortho Height Problem

I do not know how the orthometric height is to be determined in OPUS Projects. That said, the process described in the NGS Orthometric height determin...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Teaching job in Bhutan

Unfortunately, it appears that there were no candidates for the advertised position. If anyone is able to drop everything to take advantage of this op...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Why am I off N88.30E 38.7' using CORS?

States using International foot plus conversion factorsMea culpa.1. By definition one inch = 2.54 cm2. Since twelve inches = one foot, 12 * 2.54 cm = ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Why am I off N88.30E 38.7' using CORS?

States using International foot plus conversion factorsBy my count eight states use the international survey foot. They are: OR, MT, ND, UT, AZ, AR, M...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: FREE RTK Workshop

WGS 84 geoid heightsCountries like the US and Canada are working to base their national height systems on GPS-derived ellipsoid heights and a high-res...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: FREE RTK Workshop

WGS 84 geoid heightsAt the bottom of this note are links to two web-based geoid height calculators for use with WGS 84 coordinates.Without excessive c...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Teaching job in Bhutan

As I said I was not trying to be a jerk. I was looking to provide a nudge in the event your situation would allow it.Good luck. DMM

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Teaching job in Bhutan

Not trying to be a jerk but have you looked at your signature? When I was younger and free of encumberances, I did not take advantage of some opportun...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 632
Reply
RE: OPUS uses position in rinex header

Just curious, what were the respective fixed /total integer ratios and rms of fit?As most of the other automated positioning tools: AUSPOS, SCOUT, etc...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The Downside of Benchmark Hunting

Doubt NGS can/would initiate legal proceedingsComments and suggestions from a non Lawyer:I am pretty certain that NGS has no authority to levy fines. ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The Downside of Benchmark Hunting

FWIW,I recognize the appeal of those marks in the ground. They represent a tangible link to a height system. Unfortunately, their reliability is quest...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Designations

Howdy,As you know, the NGS Data Base includes monuments established by other agencies. I expect this was set by the USGS. The designation indicates "E...

11 years ago
Page 59 / 78