Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
dave-lindell
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:41 pm
Last seen: January 20, 2026 5:20 pm
Last seen: January 20, 2026 5:20 pm
Follow
RE: Topographical survey - which trees to pick up
Don't do what I did-twice: I set up under a four foot diameter pine to locate about a hundred trees that were tagged with metal strips for identificat...
7 years ago
Forum
RE: North
@norman-oklahoma I think that's do TO us.
7 years ago
Forum
RE: Help Reducing Data - Full Station - Spot Elevations
Draw a sketch showing your distances (slope, horizontal, vertical) and the solution should jump out at you. Don't forget that a negative vertical dist...
7 years ago
Forum
RE: Question on your base of operations
I used to work in five counties: Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino (bigger than some states), Ventura and sometimes San Diego. There were probably 2...
7 years ago
RE: A new one for me
@crashbox And you can probably find them at night because they glow in the dark.
7 years ago
Forum
RE: Compute Inverse
@mathteacher Isn't the mark-to-mark distance a slope distance?
7 years ago
Forum
RE: Yes or no
The original post sounds like the surveyor equivalent of "Do you still beat your wife?"
7 years ago
Forum