AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
chuck-s
chuck-s
@chuck-s
Free
Joined: September 22, 2010 5:43 am
Topics: 63 / Replies: 295
Reply
RE: laying out bridges using SPC grid coordiantes

I know of a large bridge replacement project in NJ where the contractor's surveyor could not deal with the grid to ground conversions and had a hard t...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from NJ

Yes I do he is in Jersey City at the tech center (PATC)

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from NJ

Steve Where in NJ are you? I work at Port Newark?ÿbut live in Bergen County Welcome aboard! Chuck ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Douglas?ÿCrawford PLS

Rest in Peace Doug!

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil3D 2016

The only thing worse than C3D 2016 is C3D 2018. I truly hate this software

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Well this is different

They were very popular in the City of Paterson NJ on the bluestone curbs and many remain to this day.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Morris Canal, NJ

Ken I surveyed in Paterson for some 12 years but that was 20 years ago now. Also the SUM group actually existed into the 1970's. I?ÿknew a lawyer who ...

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 798
Reply
RE: Other surveyors...

In NJ I've seen this when a surveyor is requested to set corners and finds the lot already monumented, which are the ultimate customer's option, so h...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Shortage Hits The Employment Marketplace

Ring Ring: Mr Chuck, we understand you have over 30 years experience with all survey related matters and crews and software and such and we are intere...

9 years ago
Page 2 / 18