AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
bob-freeman
bob-freeman
@bob-freeman
Free
Joined: July 30, 2010 11:33 am
Last seen: August 1, 2026 6:08 pm
Topics: 11 / Replies: 149
Reply
RE: Just another pincushion

Nice find. How did YOU find it?

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Does everyone deserve to own land?

Yes, I guess to answer the question. Though like you, I do wish that people would respect that land, and not abuse the right of ownership. We might ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Odd things you can find involving surveying on Facebook

How many on this site pre-date 50 states? I'll start as one.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Buff & Burger Transit

?ÿ Not really what I intended to put there, but close enough ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What is this???

It's hard for me to tell from the fotos, but is that threaded? or are those parallel grooves and ridges?

4 years ago
Reply
RE: How much is gas where you are?

$4.29 this afternoon, regular gas?ÿ 03/08/22 $4.46 on 03/10/22 Orleans, MA

5 years ago
Reply
RE: If you're going to commit fraud, don't be stupid.

@mike-marks?ÿ Now you would have to scan and insert. I was surprised several years ago to learn that printing to a .pdf was not anywhere near secure....

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Owning Small Town Retail Property in Flood Zone

I'd be in the group to avoid the flood zone except for particular circumstances 'to support a cottage type business for my wife to run.' A happy wif...

5 years ago
Page 2 / 8