Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 5, 2026 5:13 am
This is nothing more than mathematical masturbation.
I am so happy that the chance of me running into this problem is negligible. The same likelihood as encountering a "fence in or fence out" circumstan...
Kansas had the rule that the perimeter corners of a subdivsion be bars/pipes set in concrete. Theoretically, this would keep them present long enough...
I find amusement with the definition of "old" fences. This is due to my own antiquity. I have a quarter-mile long stretch of barb wire fence along o...
@dave-o That center post may be far (10's of feet) from a perfect mathamagical spot. Some who work in PLSSia have never learned the difference in ...
The biggest arguments will center, pardon my pun, when such occupation impacts the "center section corner". Too many button pushers believe there to ...
Those were the days.............................
Does the rod have a foot or a tip? As one seeks perfection, such things matter. If the grass grows in clumps or not can make a difference on perfect...
Just stating the facts. Not intended as political.
It's that feeling of satisfaction you get every time you recover a "NOT THERE". A silent affirmation that you are a true professional and not just so...
Once upon a time I was creating a route map for a six-mile road improvement project. We were asked to identify land usage and buildings within 100 fe...
The one constant is to never use never.