Trimble R8-3 and TSC7 Bluetooth Error
I’ve got a question for those of you who run the Trimble R8’s with TSC7’s.
Recently my data collector has been giving me the “Receiver is not responding. Attempting to reconnect.” error code. Usually this is due to the receiver battery dying, but my rover is on and connected to the base/radio. It is not consistent throughout the day; some days it loses connectivity twenty times, some days it will stay connected for a full 8-10 hours. It did this once the very first job I took it on (a little less than a year ago), but it snapped right back. Weeks, even months will go by without any issues, but here recently it has been a reoccurring issue. I keep my data collector updated through TBC and check for updates weekly. The rover works fine with our TSC3, so it makes me think that the problem is the bluetooth connection from the TSC7 to the R8. Any insight would be helpful!
Log in to reply.