Hello from Italy
Hi everyone, my name is Leonardo and I am a registered engineer in Italy. My educational background is in aerospace engineering. In the last year I worked on
- Building green transition work consultancy
- Feasibility study and analysis of the surveys carried out on buildings intended for renovation work relevant to energy efficiency
- Thermal analysis, BIM modeling and drafting of the energy performance certificate (EU Energy Label)
- Comparison between energy class before and after intervention
- Compilation of the bill of quantities
- Preparation of the technical report
All of this in Italy. I would like to know what the job opportunity are in the US (my wife is a US citizen), and if there are companies in the US (western New York if you know specifically) that do the same kind of things, like evaluating buildings according to the Energy Star program. Also do you know what the regulations are in the US?
Log in to reply.