- 13 Replies
- MemberOctober 14, 2022 at 3:39 pm
I hate how they keep making pants smaller, and leave the same numbers on them..
- MemberOctober 14, 2022 at 4:16 pm
I like my filson pants over my duofold liners. I have to have a belt to hang stuff off, so I can’t do the elastic waist thing, like Bill I just buy one size up so I can cinch the belt down.
Problem is my belt shrunk, must have been when I was caught in the rain. ????
- MemberOctober 14, 2022 at 4:31 pmPosted by: @bill93
I hate how they keep making pants smaller, and leave the same numbers on them.
Think they call it ‘shrinkflation”. See it at the supermarket all the time. Box of cornflakes is 6 oz. lighter but the number on the price tag remains the same.Willy
- MemberOctober 14, 2022 at 4:41 pm
The above the law pant is a great pant, expensive but I have a pair and in light moisture weather they work great. My lined Carhartt’s and Eddie Bauer’s are so heavy to wear I put them on when it’s really cold and nasty.
- MemberOctober 14, 2022 at 6:07 pm
@dougie 25 plus years ago I was diagnosed as being diabetic. My wife, who was a Nurse Practitioner, made me call my primary care doctor. What set her off was that I had lost 15 pounds between Thanksgiving and Christmas with no change in my diet or activity.
Unfortunately, I have put all that back on now that my insulin levels are “normal”.
- MemberOctober 14, 2022 at 7:45 pm
Check out Gostwear.com
I swear by their Big Bill wool pants.
Some come with an elastic waist band.Willy
- MemberOctober 14, 2022 at 8:58 pm
side zips cordura and suspenders.
- MemberOctober 15, 2022 at 3:24 pmI’m a type 1 diabetic also and if I don’t wear double legged jeans I will have lots of places to check my blood sugar. Everything pokes you or makes you bleed around here.Here is a picture of what I was traversing through yesterday. If you know about dead Blackberry vines, I like them even less than devil’s club.
Log in to reply.